PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EU REG. 2016/679
Protecting your personal data is very important to us, and we want you to feel comfortable with how we protect your privacy on an ongoing basis. That is why we wish to share information with you that will help you to understand how we process your personal data, above all the personal data we collect from you (name, surname, email address, city, country, telephone number) for the purposes indicated hereunder.
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation on the protection of personal data (EU Reg. 2016/679, hereinafter “GDPR”) as well as current and applicable privacy laws (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended, hereinafter the “Privacy Code”) and in any case in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, propriety and transparency.
The website and its services are intended for adults. We do not collect personal data relating to persons under the age of 18. At the request of the users, we shall promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected and relating to persons under the age of 18.
Data Controller and contact details
Your personal data will be processed by F.lli De Cecco di Filippo Fara San Martino S.p.A. (hereinafter "De Cecco") with registered office in Via F. De Cecco, Zona Industriale, 66015, Fara San Martino (CH), Italy, tel. 0872/9861, as Data Controller.
Purposes of processing and legal basis
The personal data you provide when you fill in the form, such as name, surname, email address, city, country and telephone number, may be processed for the following purposes:
- To send your newsletters, keeping you up to date about our company, and news on our products; the provision of your personal data for this purpose is optional. Should you fail to provide these data however, we will be unable to send you our newsletter. Moreover, your data may be processed only with your consent. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email you receive.
- De Cecco carries out marketing activities in order to send you advertising material, offer direct sales services or commercial communications by email and/or phone (automated calls or call communication systems with and/or without an operator, MMS, SMS) to present offers, promotions, business opportunities, or invitations to participate in events or competitions, and market research on De Cecco products and services. Providing your personal data for this purpose is optional. Should you fail to provide this data however, you will be unable to use the services in question. Moreover, your data may be processed for this purpose only with your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time simply by contacting the Data Controller.
- Profiling in order to allow you to send you personalized commercial and/or promotional messages
according to your specific needs and consumer habits and/or choices and/or your country of origin.
Providing your personal data for this purpose is optional. Should you fail to provide this data however, you will be unable to use the services in question. Moreover, your data may be processed for this purpose only with your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting the Data Controller.
How are your data used?
Your personal data will be processed with or without the support of any IT and telematic means, and may include any of the operations set out in article 4, point 2 of the GDPR, including collection, registration, organisation, retention, consultation, analysis, matching, processing, modification, selection, extraction, alignment, use, combination, cross referencing, blocking, disclosure, erasure and destruction, within the scope of attaining the intended purposes.
In any case, data will be processed using technical and organisational security measures appropriate to the processing risk in question, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR.
How long are your data kept?
According to the processing purposes described above, your personal data may be processed and retained for a specific period of time, as indicated hereunder:
Who can access your data?
- to receive the newsletter: your personal data will be retained exclusively for the period during which the newsletter is sent;
- for marketing purposes: your personal data will be processed for no more than 24 months from when said data is collected;
- for profiling purposes: your personal data will be processed for no more than 12 months from when said data is collected.
Your personal data will not be disseminated, but may be accessible to employees and/or collaborators of De Cecco or the companies of the De Cecco Group, as well as to employees and/or collaborators working under the direct authority of duly authorised Processors, and/or system administrators.
To whom may your data be disclosed?
To achieve the purposes described above, your personal data may be disclosed to service or product providers and suppliers that carry out, on behalf of De Cecco, related, instrumental or support activities, for the management and maintenance of the contents of websites, the management of electronic platforms, for communications, marketing and newsletter activities and that operate as Data Controllers and are appointed for said purpose. You have the right to obtain, upon request, an updated list of appointed Processors.
Where can your personal data be transferred?
Your personal data may be processed in Albania, as non-European country. Your data will in any case be transferred with all the necessary guarantees, in compliance with the provisions of article 46 of the GDPR.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) and contact details
De Cecco has a Data Protection Officer. Our Data Protection Officer is Mr Giulio Maria Garofalo, lawyer, email [email protected]
Rights of the Data Subject
As Data Subject, you may exercise your rights pursuant to articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR. In particular, the Data Subject has the following rights:
- a) the right of access: the Data Subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed, and, where that is the case, to access the personal data and the following information, (i.e. purposes of processing, categories of personal data, the recipients to whom the personal data is or will be disclosed, the retention period, any available information as to the source of the data if this is not collected from the Data Subject, the existence of appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer of personal data if transferred to a non-EU country), and the right to obtain a copy of the personal data processed.
- b) the right to rectification: the Data Subject shall have the right to have, without undue delay, inaccurate personal data concerning him or her rectified, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- c) the right to erasure: the Data Subject shall have the right to have personal data concerning him or her erased without undue delay, where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- the Data Subject may withdraw consent forming the basis of the processing, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the Data Subject may object to the processing if there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU law;
- the personal data has been collected in relation to the provision of information society services referred to in article 8.
- d) the right to restriction: the Data Subject shall have the right to have processing restricted where the following applies:
- if the Data Subject challenges the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- if processing is unlawful and the Data Subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and instead requests the restriction of their use;
- if, although the Data Controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the Data Subject to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- if the data subject has objected to processing pending verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the Data Controller override those of the Data Subject.
- the right to data portability: the Data Subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a Data Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and shall have the right to transmit this data to another Data Controller.
- f) the right to object: the Data Subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in so far as this is related to such direct marketing.
These rights may be exercised by sending us a specific request by email to the address [email protected]
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the provisions of the current privacy law, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, as set forth by article 77 of the GDPR, or appeal to the competent Courts (pursuant to article 77 of the GDPR).
Last update: 2022-10-19 09:56:30